2019 FACRL Board Election Results
We would like thank all of the FACRL members who volunteered to share their time and talent to serve on the FACRL board by running in the 2019 elections.
Please join us in congratulating the newest members of the FACRL Board!
Vice President/President-Elect: Alyssa Koclanes
Communication Manager: Guy Cicinelli
Board Member At Large: Jaime Goldman
Board Member At Large: Rachel Cooke
Board Member At Large: Mark Marino
Board Member At Large: Kearin Reid (1-year)
The new FACRL Board outlined below will begin their terms following the 2019 FLA Conference in May.
FACRL Board of Directors (2019-2020):
- Craig Amos, President (2018-2021)
- Alyssa Koclanes, President-elect (2019-2022)
- Sandy Avila, Secretary (2018-2020)
- Suzette Spencer, Treasurer (2017-2020)
- Guy Cicinelli, Communications Manager (2019-2021)
- Rebecca Donlan, Past-President (2017-2020)
- Lisandra Carmichael, Member at Large (2018-2020)
- Michael Meth, Member at Large (2018-2020)
- Kearin Reid, Member at Large (2019-2020)
- Rachel Cooke, Member at Large (2019-2021)
- Jaime Goldman, Member at Large (2019-2021)
- Mark Marino, Member at Large (2019-2021)
Thank you for your participation in the 2019 FACRL Board Elections and congratulations to our newest Board Members!
The 2019 FACRL Nominating Committee:
Kim Copenhaver, Past-President
Rebecca Donlan, President
Craig Amos, President-Elect