Are you looking for ways to expand your professional network and contribute to FACRL? Serving on an FACRL committee is a great way to become involved and make an impact on the profession. Committee volunteers help shape FACRL by advancing its strategic plan and influencing the direction of academic and research librarianship within the state of Florida. If you would like to become more engaged, I encourage you to volunteer to serve on an FACRL committee. Make a difference, expand your professional network and build leadership capacity; volunteer today!
Volunteers benefit by:
- Building ties with academic and research librarians within the state of Florida,
- enhancing their leadership abilities through consensus building and project management,
- sharing their experience with colleagues, and
- advancing the work of the association and the profession.
- be a member of FACRL for the duration of the appointment,
- be willing and able to participate in the activities of the committee, support its mission or concern, and carry out assignments in a timely manner.
How to apply: FACRL members should visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FACRLCommitteeApplication and submit the volunteer application form by July 17, 2017. If you are not yet a member of FACRL, please visit http://facrl.org to learn more about our low cost-high value membership categories!
If you have any questions about using the volunteer form, please contact FACRL President, Kim Copenhaver at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in contributing to the success of FACRL and the academic libraries of Florida. We look forward to your future involvement with FACRL!